Today is 26th of January. Our blog was initiated on that day, exactly one year ago, with this post. At that time, we couldn’t even imagine and wish things would have gone so well! You’ve visited our website 143 377 times from all over the world 🌍🌏🌎!
Your favourite post #23 Notifications in iOS 10 was visited 23 956 times. We also would like to list the last year’s runners up 🎉:
- #8 VIPER to be or not to be?
- #22 Swift 3 Access Control (Xcode 8 Beta 6)
- #16 Parse Server – 100 days later
- #11 SwiftLint
In the last year we also achieved a goal we had set up – appearing 10 times in either NatashaTheRobot‘s This week in Swift or Dave Verwer‘s iOS Dev Weekly newsletters. Thank you very much for making it happen 🎉!
- #8 VIPER to be or not to be? in This week in Swift on March 7th 2016 and in iOS Dev Weekly 241 on March 11th 2016
- #16 Parse Server – 100 days later in iOS Dev Weekly 253 on June 3rd 2016
- #20 SiriKit – Can you outsmart provided Intents? in iOS Dev Weekly 260 on July 22nd 2016 and in This week in Swift on July 25th 2016
- #21 iOS Security 101 in This week in Swift on August 15th 2016
- #22 Swift 3 Access Control (Xcode 8 Beta 6) in iOS Dev Weekly 264 on August 18th 2016 and in This week in Swift on August 22nd 2016
- #27 Localize your strings swiftly in This week in Swift on November 21st 2016
- #32 Errorify String in This week in Swift on January 9th 2017
We have established a Twitter page with 444 followers so far – follow us to stay up to date with our newest issues or to comment them.
Another things we did the last year are presentations on different meetups. We started with VIPER: to be or not to be? and Unit Tests WOWs in Swift @ Poznan iOS Developers Meetup. We also visited Singapore iOS Dev Scout Meetup and Mobile Warsaw with iOS App Security Basics talk.
If we hadn’t spoken to Chris Eidhof, who encouraged us to start the journey of blogging, we wouldn’t have been writing and learning so many things. Thank you Chris!
And most of all, thank you very much ❤️, dear readers, for reading our posts, for your contributions, comments and help you’ve given us – you keep us going!
🎂 Happy birthday 2 U, swifting.io blog 😉!